Brandeis '69

A place for classmates to reconnect, reminisce, comment or fulminate.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A Little History

For those of you who don't live in the New York area, let me explain how this Blog came to be.

A bunch of us went to Reunion this year. Thirty-five years. I can't believe it. I'm just 27, right? Arthur Levy wrote a great e-mail that captured his feelings about the event. This e-mail was shared with a lot of classmates. Some of the NY crowd who didn't attend Reunion thought it would be fun to get together in the city with those who did. Wendy Caplin arranged a great dinner at Becco that was attended by Wendy, Arthur, Geoff Belinfante, Ruth Katz, Emily White, Walter Klores (honorary member of the Class of '69), Larry Harlow, Wendy's husband (also an honorary member) and me. Great people, great food, and a great evening.

My brother the Republican found this site and created a family blog. I thought it would be fun to do something similar for our class. Here it is. I hope to see lots of interesting and amusing posts from our "cadre."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home